UA Office Link runs on the following Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Windows 10
- When using the OPC UA Connector: Windows 10 version 1709 or earlier may require installation of .Net Framework 4.7.2 which is not included in the UA Office Link installers.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- When using the OPC UA Connector: Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Windows Server version 1709 may require installation of .Net Framework 4.7.2 which is not included in the UA Office Link installers.
- Earlier operating systems
- Support for earlier operating systems may be available on request. Please contact email@example.com.
The recommended installer for the first installation is one of the following two.
- Rensen UA Office Link OPC UA / ODBC Bundle
- This installer contains the UA Office Link core service and application, the OPC UA connector, the ODBC connector, and plugins and all required Microsoft runtime dependencies. Because all required software is included in the installer, the software will be ready to run in offline environments without the need for any further downloads.
- Rensen UA Office Link Core Bundle
- This installer contains the UA Office Link core service and application and all required Microsoft runtime dependencies. Desired connectors and other plugins need to be installed separately.
Please visit the UA Office Link download page to choose an installer.
Individual installer packages¶
The UA Office Link Service, application, connectors and application plugins are available as individual installer packages. To only install the specific connectors and plugins required, install the core bundle without connectors and plugins or only install the UA Office Link Service and UA Office Link Application, then launch the application to pick other individual packages to install.