UA Office Link is a suite of software modules connecting on-premise data sources and data sinks in real-time,
with optional Cloud connectivity planned. The following modules are available today.
UA Office Link On-Premise Applications
The Microsoft Windows desktop applications and Windows services transfer data from and to connector modules with optional
data transformation through processor modules. Available software modules include:
OPC UA is the standard interface for industrial data exchange. Supported ODBC databases include
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access and others.
Further, these tools are available to work in conjunction with UA Office Link:
The following connectors are planned but not yet available:
- Microsoft Excel Connector for Excel Online and Excel on iPad/iPhone
- Cloud Connector, connecting to the UA Office Link Cloud Service
The following processors are planned but not yet available:
- Trigger processor to control data flow based on a trigger condition
- Aggregation processor to calculate, i.e. mininum, average, maximum of input values
- Formula processor to perform free-form calculations on tag values
If you have any requirements for specific connectors or processors then we’d like to hear from you; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UA Office Link Cloud Service
The service is a hub for real-time data in the cloud and will be available as a software subscription. You will be able to connect to the
cloud service using UA Office Link on-premise applications once the Cloud Connector becomes available. Current options
for cloud data processing include:
Learn more about the UA Office Link Cloud Service.