Users are identified by their verified e-mail address. Configure users to either grant access to data sent by you to the Cloud or to receive data sent by a user as a trusted sender.
Select “Configuration / Users” and press the “Add” toolbar button to add users.
Select a user to edit user settings.
- E-Mail Address
- Users are identified by their verified e-mail address. The e-mail address must either be associated with an UA Office Link Subscription account (to send or receive data) or with a Microsoft 365 account (receive only). If you authorize a user to receive data then your account e-mail address will be visible to the user. If you are using a trial then your sender e-mail address will be shown as “Anonymous”. You cannot receive data as a trial user.
- Accept data sent by this user
- If you expect to receive data sent by this user then tick the option to mark the user as a trusted sender.
- Authorized Receiver for Channels
- Channels are communications paths to and from the Cloud. You can authorize users to receive data for specific channels only. Tick the corresponding channels in the list. If no channels are listed, then configure “Send” channels first (see next section).
Select a user and press the “Remove” toolbar button to remove the user.